BETA Studio carries out with continuity tests on models, in particular hydraulic, hydrological, structural models.
The methodology is based on the following:
- Use of different models to specific cases that need further study, notably by study area, specific required analysis;
- Use of same boundary and geometric conditions;
- Analysis of calibration parameters;
- Analysis of software’s potentialities;
- Comparison of numerical results and computation time.
The different case studies include:
- Comparison of different 2D hydraulic models;
- Modelling of river estuaries, using river and maritime hydraulic models;
- Comparison of river hydraulic models, considering or not morphological modifications of the riverbed;
- Detailed numerical analysis of hydraulic structures, comparing model’s and theoretical solution.